Rei- I thought we still had a weekend together that we could still salvage and spend together, but.. I guess I thought wrong. The way things are going, it won't happen. I'm really sorry.. I know you were looking forward to it, I was too.. I'll try my best to get on whenever I can throughout the weekend, but I'm doubting it.. If anything, I'll still see you Monday at the latest =/ I know it's a couple days from now, but.. I'll wake up even earlier if I have to. I'll stay after school so I can talk to you too. >< I'll see you whenever I can, until we can finally have summer break to ourselves, because I /know/ I'll be able to see you a lot then. I promise, this summer will make up for all of our time that we lost, 'kay? And.. Year 12's summer is the /latest/ I plan on seeing you, I want to do it by year 11's. I'll try even harder to get a job so I can save up enough by then. >< I really don't care where I have to work, I'll do it. I love you so, so much, Rei. And I'm sorry I messed this weekend up.. ><; I'll make it up to you.
Kami- You don't really need to respond to me anymore.. I thought about it, and I get the picture, really. Just have a good life, hope you enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment