Tuesday, July 8, 2008

//Always&Forever

--.: カゼル :: エリク~Eric :: 愛してる SASHI and Rei~ says:
Now and forever, we'll be together? =O
яєiii もあなたのことが好き says:
Yeah =]
яєiii もあなたのことが好き says:
Unless.. something happens o-o
--.: カゼル :: エリク~Eric :: 愛してる SASHI and Rei~ says:
I hope not o-o
яєiii もあなたのことが好き says:
Uhmm... that's kinda what I'm scared of.. ._.
--.: カゼル :: エリク~Eric :: 愛してる SASHI and Rei~ says:
Me too.. but together, we can make it work, right?
яєiii もあなたのことが好き says:
Yeah =]
--.: カゼル :: エリク~Eric :: 愛してる SASHI and Rei~ says:
I love you~ =]
яєiii もあなたのことが好き says:
I love you too~ =O
--.: カゼル :: エリク~Eric :: 愛してる SASHI and Rei~ says:
I'll never stop loving you =O
--.: カゼル :: エリク~Eric :: 愛してる SASHI and Rei~ says:
I promise
яєiii     もあなたのことが好き                 says:
Never? =O
--.: カゼル :: エリク~Eric :: 愛してる SASHI and Rei~ says:
Never =]
яєiii もあなたのことが好き says:
=]
яєiii もあなたのことが好き says:
Don't break that one =O

----

I am not good at piano, but I hope you will listen,
It is only three chords though, I hope it reaches you.

There were always, always things
I never said to you,
but I am no good at putting them into words,
it is embarassing, so I put it in music-notes.

Even if my throat is torn into shreds,
even if I become diseased,

For as long as I live, for you, I shout for you.
so, I have decided now. I have decided.

No comments: