Sunday, July 6, 2008

Reminiscent Part 1

I'm trying to tell myself what we had wasn't real. I'm trying to forget you. But... I can't.

Mostly in chronological order..

-----------------------------

Eric...

You have no idea how happy I was when I recieved your text message. xD

I'm so glad you're safe. So happy that you're healthy. So glad that you're not in danger, and even happier that I know you still love me. (:

I love you, always and forever. I'm sorry at how short this is, but if I continued on, it would never end.

I love you so much. <3

I'll always be waiting...

-kiHyuN. <3

-----------------------------------------

OHMYGOSH! :D YOU GOT INTERNET!!!!

Oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!!!! >< I ish so happy ><;;;;;;;;...

YOU'RE BACK THOUGH >< Sort of =/

OH MY GOSH! >
I love you I love you I love youuuu~! <3!!!

-----------------------------------------

OH MY GOD YOU REPLIED O_O''

*tackle-hugsh-glomps* ._.

I miss you... *sniff* I left so many offline messages... @_@;;

*clings* T_T I love you!!! <3


-----------------------------------------

Miss you so much xx;;...

<3

How's school? Are you doing good? Are you getting enough sleep? Are you eating everyday?...

I worry about you.

*sigh*

Be safe, okay?...

...Please be safe...

Love always,

KiHyun. <3

-----------------------------------------

If you're not Sheep Sheep...

Shoo....

'Cause you won't understand a thing.

So... Sheep-Sheep, Panda, Teddy Bear? (Was that one?)

I'm going to spill my emotions riiiight now.

'Cause keeping them in isn't a good idea.

You know... It's getting really.......difficult to talk to you these days... I think just today... I clicked on your MSN name around fifty times, only to end up closing them again.

Why?

Because of your short, blunt answers that make me feel as if I did something wrong.

Did I?

I don't know...

Sometimes, I think I'm annoying you.

I'm pretty sure I'm annoying you with this letter, right? Sort of...

Want to know what else?...

Sometimes I want to hate you so much, just so I have a reason to let go...

But that's impossible.

I'm so in love with you...

...I feel as if you could control my every move with a single word...like a puppet...

And right now, you wanna know how I feel?

I'm hanging onto a single thread in an ocean, and the thread is keeping me from drowning.

'Cause I'm still holding onto you.

I've thought about letting go...but what good will that do?

I'm a hopeless romantic, you could say...

And I want to let go, but my heart tugs on me and says to hold on..

And I'm going to listen to my heart...

'Cause I want you to reply to me...

YOU make the choice for me...

Do you want me to let go?

'Cause right now, I feel as if I'm getting played.

And that feeling...

Isn't a very good one...

So if I am being played right now...

...Tell me to let go....

Because...

I don't want history to repeat itself.

And Eric...

You can't lose everything...

'Cause you'll always have me...

...So if you have problems...

Come to me...

Lean on me... I'll support you...

I'll help you...

And if you did lose everything...

I would always...

Always want you...

...'Cause in my eyes?...

You are NEVER a failure.

Oh goodness this whole thing is so corny. ==''

There. I said it.

I'm sending it through this in hopes that you'll open and read it...although I'm not sure anymore...

You signed off MSN, so I can't tell you that...

...And I don't think you check your E-mails 'cause...

I texted you a couple of times...

Unless I was being ignored....

^ Oh, by the way, which I feel that you are ignoring me at times ==''

I'm paranoid.

Haha, this is probably annoying you right now, isn't it?

Wondering when the mass of words will end...

Oh look you just signed on...

...But I have to go to bed...

So I'll end with this....

Je t'aime...<3

-----------------------------------------

I'm sorry for never being online anymore... I just never have the time now, because I'm always at my cousins house taking care of her. In fact, I'm at my cousins house right now... She just had surgery, and she can't walk without support, so I'm sleeping over her house for the next two weeks, I think, and I only go home after school for ten minutes, then I go back home...

I'm sorry if I have any spelling errors and grammatical errors. I'm on her laptop and well...I'm not used to laptops, you could say.

Eric...

You should never feel as if I'm annoyed by you. Never. Because I'm actually VERY HAPPY when you IM me... ...Sometimes I get really worried about you... And don't say to me that you're sorry for making me worried. 'Cause like you once said... I guess people are just naturally worried of their loved ones.

Eric, if you're stressed out, angry, sad, anything, just tell me, please! I want to help you... I want to be useful, I want to make you happy. I just want you to be happy... I can't promise you that I'll never leave you physically, but mental wise, I'll always be in your heart. I think of you everyday. What you're doing, if you're eating enough, if you're getting enough sleep...

Eric, I want you to promise me something.

If...I happen to leave, then I want you to be strong - healthy, don't cry over me, because I'm not worth tears from your eyes. If it's one thing you'll never be, it's alone. You'll never be alone.

Ever.

Because you'll always have me.

But if I happen to disappear from the world, don't drag your life, but move on. Be healthy! Happy! (Reminds me of some GLAD commercial... "Don't be mad, get glad!" >> ANYWAY)

=.=

Don't take me disappearing like POOF seriously. 'Cause I won't be disappearing until I'm AT LEAST really old. Like 80. Somewhere around that old age.

And now I'm just talking nonsense aren't I?












Yeah, figured.




:)

I love you.


Forever



And ever




And ever





And ever






And ever








And ever











And ever














And ever.


<3





SaRangHae (I love you)


<3 <3 <3 <3
k.<3.i.<3.a

(I was bored. =='')


-----------------------------------------

I suddenly felt alone and I miss you very, very much. x___X;;...

Ryu (Alan) and I were talking and I brought up the subject of qRO, then the topic of marriage on qRO came up, and then I was reminded of the bunny band and white outfit for my SinX, then I was reminded of you. ><;; ('Cause you're the one who wanted that combination~)

Anywho! GETTING TO THE POINT!I miss you very, very much.

I am Jack's Failed Hope says:Tell him I said hi.

And Ryu says hi.T___T;;

*Sniff sniff*I read another one of those romantic stories and I remembered I used to tell you all about them, and it makes me sad how I can't tell you this one. T_T;; Main character dies =/ It was reaaallly sad... I told Ryu about it, but it wasn't the same. ><;;

And this YOGURT! Aggg... I think I'm in love with yogurt now. x___X;;.. They call me the yogurt monster (Scott [Xaier] Alan [Ryu] and other people T.T)

Some even call my phishy. =[

So enough about me, 'cause I've been feeling pretty crappy lately with high school and it's mass of homework and the class called Physical Education (gym) ==''

How's school? o__O;; You better be doing good. BETTER THEN ME! Don't procastinate... So far, I've been doing my homework the night before school instead of the morning it's due. ><;; That is a good thing. How's your homework? You better be doing your homework!!!! Or else I will be uber mad. ><;;

Lunch is the best class ever, because my friend and I go up to the library and we go on the computer. It has internet access, but Myspace and MSN is blocked, so =/ *Sigh* I really miss you...<3 I love you too.

Write back, okay? =/ Everything seems to remind me of you today and it's driving me crazy @@;;....<3 Kia.

--------------------------

Dear Eric,

Uhr...you're probably on your way back home by now, so I'm not sure when you'll exactly get this. Though, first and foremost, MERRY CHRISTMAS. I hope you have a good one.

Ah, yeah, actually, Ani and I had a talk about this after you signed off a while back. I could tell something was wrong with our relationship, though I guess I was just in a bit of a denial? I guess I just didn't want to let go of the fact that it was the end of us just like that. Though, I took some time off the nets just to get my head cleared up. Haha, I forgive you for hurting me? But I guess this is what I was waiting for... For you to tell me instead of Ani, you know?

Yeah, and I guess most, if not all E-relationships just don't work out in the end.. Though, you were my first love, and they say first loves' never die. So unless I get amnesia and forget everything about everyone and stay at a hospital with no online service/computer, then maybe a first love fades away. (HAHA, like that'd ever happen.)

And yeah, we've been through a lot together. I remembered looking forward to talking to you the next day when I went to bed. Good times, good memories. And post whoring...haha! Or even how we met...and how "innocent" Valo was when he was a freshman, and now he's this bad@$$ senior! Wow, good times, good times. And yeah, those ..cough-adultrated-cough/ stuff seemed to be awkward at first, but, yeah. I guess that's another thing I'll always remember? Haha

And no, I don't mind staying just friends with you. Eric, I'm just glad you're a part of my life. I learned so much from you, and you helped me shape and grow into who I am today. Why wouldn't I want to stay friends? Just know that I'll always like you a little ("little", okay, maybe a "little" more than "little".. >>?) more than a friend.

And yeah, we have to meet. We HAVE to meet. I'm serious. Haha. xD;

And Eric, don't you think it's a little impossible for me NOT to worry about you "too much"? Well, it is. Haha, Eric, you are one, amazing guy. No other words that are in my vocabulary at the moment can describe that much about you.


- Love, KiHyun/Twin Sister

P.S. If you can, say that Emily says hi to everyone. xD;

P.S.S. You photobucket hacker. Haha, I don't mind.

--------------------------
Haha, I LOVE YOU TOO!

Merry Christmas!

--------------------------

...How could we fall apart...? ._.;...

No comments: