I guess I'm not doing /too/ bad..
Still sad, but who isn't these days?
I'm happy if Kami is.
And Dark, he's important to me too.
Sheep family~ <3
I spent a lot of time talking to Rei recently... Apparantly we have a LOT in common. >_>; She sang to me (kinda, only a 15 second thing) showed me her and Shiro on webcam, he's a really cute doggy~ <3 Looks like my dog though. o_o; Shiro Yuki and Snow look almost exactly alike, it's weird. Oh well, she's the only other person besides sis and Darky that's really easy to talk to, I guess that's a good thing.
I don't really have any more updates to post up here, minus the fact I've been banned from the computer for a bit because I was caught at 2:30 in the morning when I was supposed to be asleep. -_-; Mehhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment