...will I be feeling like this?
I'm alone... when she's not with me anymore...
It hurts... and all I ever do is just be really clingy around her..
I've just been so torn apart this last year..
I-it's so easy to make me cry now, it takes all I have to not break down in public...
When she's here.. all that pain goes away..
I really love her.. I really love my Kami-sis..
I don't want to lose her.. but sometimes I get so scared that I will...
She's all I got left, damn it... I can't lose her too.. I just can't.
All I wanna do now is make her happy.. I don't care about myself anymore, no one else really does..
I'm not gonna chase after love.. it never works out for me..
Maybe I am getting over Kia, even Shu noticed it... I don't know if I want to, I don't know what I want anymore...
I've been talking to Rei a lot lately.. but I'm afraid, I think I'm getting in too close.. I'm not gonna develop a crush on her too, I can't... >_<;; Damn it. Maybe it'd be better than obsessing over Kia... But meh. Fuck it. I can't keep crying over her. She doesn't want me back, why should I persist anymore?
Kami is all that holds me back from putting a bullet into my fucking head. Everyone else just hurts me... I. Can't. Take. It. Anymore.
I'm so close to snapping... I just need to relax...
I just need to get away from all those assholes who keep treating me like shit.
I don't want to go back home, or to that fucking school...
I want summer to last, it's the only time when I'm really happy... Because I can see Kami...
But through it all, I can't believe one girl breaking up with me can make me this suicidal...
Meh. Whatever.
I love you, Kami. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Stay strong. <3
I won't leave, promises.
Post a Comment