Saturday, June 7, 2008

Events: June 7th

Start of my day~
I went to sleep late, but I got to sleep with sis. <3 So I slept a little better than usual, always do with her. I only got a few hours of sleep, however, because I had to wake up in a few hours to get ready since I was going out that day. Around 10 I took a shower, and got ready, I had to wait a couple hours for everyone else to get ready though.. -_-; I dunno why I couldn't just sleep in, in that case. But oh well. Just dressed in a black/red/white striped shirt, jeans, the headphones around my neck, and my beanie. Oh, and sis's ring. Didn't bother to fix my hair.

Phillipine-American Chamber of Commerce~
It was like.. a 20-30 minute drive, had to go all the way to ASU, where I might go to for college if I ever get that far. I just listened to music the whole way there, didn't have much else to do. We stayed inside, and I swear I have never seen so many Asian people in one place in my entire life. I still felt out of place though, since I didn't know Tagalog, so I didn't understand what anyone was saying really. There were a lot of pretty girls, and a couple talked to me, but that's it. They were cute (especially the one in glasses..), but I didn't really feel like talking to anybody much. We stayed and watched the dance, which I didn't feel obliged in joining so I watched, 'twas some of the weirdest dancing I've ever seen. Afterwards, we walked around a bit more, my uncles and aunt were just looking at everything, and my brother and sister were with my grandma, so I just stood in one area and waited for time to pass by. Watched a guy play the guitar, and he wasn't bad. Saw the cute girl in glasses again but didn't talk to her, since I had to leave. It wasn't as great as I thought it would be, but at least I know I'm not the only half-breed Filipino-American in this part of the world. =]

Lee Lee's~
Lee Lee's Oriental Shop, it was like an Asian Wal-Mart. My aunt and grandma stopped by to pick up some food for dinner. I just walked around and explored, finding food from different Asian cultures. I was surprised to be able to read some of the Japanese foods quite well, I guess it's because I've become somewhat of a Japan-freak as of late. I was even more surprised that I /couldn't/ read any of the Korean names. Funny having a Korean girlfriend for at least 2 years and not be able to read any Korean, guessed I decided to stop studying the language about a year ago, that might have to do with it.. Well, long story short, I bought a Diet Coke, and saw more Asian girls...

Home~
I got home at like.. 4, and helped clean up and do laundry. Siblings took over the computer, so I just went upstairs and laid down, I didn't really feel like playing any games. I was just hoping to see Kami, but I guess I'd have to wait.. While lying there, thinking about her, I fell asleep. I woke up a couple hours later, in the middle of a good dream. -_-; Dinner time, I didn't eat much but a couple sausages (yuck.), and didn't talk to anybody. My sister got off the computer so my uncle handed it to me, so I'm on for a couple hours. =] My day was an Asian-filled paradise, but alas I learned not to give into temptation. Oh well, someday~ Just hope I get to see Kami today. <3 That'd really make my day complete, it makes any day complete.

Just need to learn to smile more.

No comments: